Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Day Nineteen

I am in St George for the weekend. There are newborns and families I can put off....and I am running out of money. I hate leaving him at the hospital. It is the worst feeling. I hugged and kissed him so many times he got mad at me :)

He got a sponge bath from his favorite nurse today :) shes pretty awesome...dishes out a lot of sass. That is good for Kase. He needs someone to joke around with.

 More video games today.

It has been nice to come home, to see the other kids, to feel semi normal for a bit. Dad and Penny have been with the kids this week.  Ellen last week, my Mom and Shayla and Bekah in between. Everyone has helped so much more then I ever expected. It has given us time to both be up there helping Kase. When I got home there was a huge poster on the wall and his bed is covered in presents and letters. It made me cry. I hope he comes home soon.

The Moved him up to the Medical floor again. That is a good sign!

No comments: