Tuesday, October 30, 2007

What a crazy weekend

I had a shoot Saturday morning and a wedding in the afternoon/evening Then I flew out of Vegas Saturday Night at 9:30 (barely making my flight) I was picked up at the airport by the Dyers. We drove to Oceanside were we met Justin and the kids. Justin decided that last minute he was going to head out to Cali to spend time with us all. I did family pictures for the Dyers on the beach Sunday and Newborn pictures of their sweet little Tessa on Monday plus we spent half of a day at Legoland. We headed back home around 7:30, got home around 1:30 and woke up to start another busy work week! I wonder why our life feels so crazy sometimes! But we had a lot of fun so all in all it was worth the sporadic-ness of it all!

Yep this is the first thing she does, squats and gets dirty, there is no stoppin her!

Moo and Sassy Pants
Bubba running from the waves
I hate the Justins hand in on my tummy like i am prego, it really bugs me BUT I love love love the kids in this shot!
I had this idea for a while, I had originally wanted the reflection in the sand but this worked too!

2 comments:

Michelle R said...

GASP!!! These pictures are beyond STUNNING! Oh Kellie, they are seriously some of the most beautiful pics I have seen. Now I have to go take a nap cause reading about your weekend makes me sleepy.
SMOOCHES!

Jod Jas Curtis said...

Your Family pictures are beautiful!! I still want Ocean pics- we have to do a trip next year :)
**Love the Romantic kissy picture**