Wednesday, October 24, 2007

80 hr weeks

Yep that is what I have been pulling, it sounds like I am exaggerating but I am not look at my typical day....
8:00 Wake up Get Kase to School
9:00 Work on editing until 1st shoot
3:00 Photoshoot
5:00 Photoshoot #2
7:30 pick up kids
8:00 Dinner, homework and reading
9:00 Bedtime Lay in bed with each of my kids and listen to their stories from the day
9:15 Finish up editing
2:00 or 3:00 go to bed
next day start all over
I FINALLY hired on some help. My good friend Lisa is going to help me out until the winter rush is over and my niece is working twice a week for me also. It is SO nice to have help because I can't keep up! I feel like I am running my business horribly so I hope this helps!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

OY!!! I feel like I should take a nap in your behalf. I am excited you are so busy but hope that you get through it in one piece!