Monday, October 8, 2007

We are heading out for much need "US" time

When we get too much work and we both start to want to kill each other so Justin and I are heading to Colorado for "US" time. Our last big trip together was to Hawaii which was over a year ago so I can't wait! Originally Justin wanted to go to New York but after my DC trip I could not handle another "walking vacation." A told him all I wanted to do was sit in hotel room, I don't want to go anywhere, see anything, do anything. I want to have a couple days of nothing. He decided to book spa treatments for us also, so we are getting massages, wraps and facials. What a cool husband to go and get a facial just to spend time with his wife. He is too good to me! Here is a picture of the resort we are going too. There better not be snow on the ground when we get there!! Don't you rememeber I HATE snow!

After our little getaway We are heading to Glendwood Springs for Senior pictures, My SIL has some senior boys lined up for me to photograph and I can't wait. I have all of these ideas for senior guys just no willing participants!
Be back in a week!~Kell

3 comments:

Mitzi said...

Hey now, wasn't it fun seeing everything with your own personal tour guide? Especially in the heat:) The walking and sweating helped burn off the Rita's! We could have just gone to the spa, I would have been up for that.
Sounds like a dream trip to CO. You are lucky to have a husband who will do the spa thing with you. Have fun:)

Tracey Kendall said...

wow...you are one lucky girl...you will come back feeling all freshed and revived. I am sure that you will have a great time and hope the snow stays away from ya. I hate the snow to and l live in Canada...figure that one out...lol. Have a great time.
Tracey :)

JC Photography said...

Oooh! I am jealous. How fun for you two, especially a little one on one time without the kids. I will laugh if you end up in the snow, luckily you aren't leaving your hotel room... right? Have fun lucky!