Monday, October 8, 2007

A little Day trip

I can't believe that less then a hour away from us there is freakin snow on the ground! It is totally retarded. I hate snow, I hate the cold, I am such a grouch when it comes to all this cold crap! Do I sound bitter? Well it is because I am, I wanted to go for a drive to get some good Fall pictures of my kids but when we get there, there is snow on the ground, the kids are cold, I am cold, my feet have snow on them because I wear flip flops year round...yeah not what I expected!


" Fine if your not going to smile do SOMETHING!"


Check out this cool bus, We are totally coming back when it is not so freakin cold!Proof that my toes are cold!
BUT Justin did make us all laugh with the band aid on his butt, FYI he was peeing when I took the shot! hehehe!

No comments: