Monday, October 1, 2007

Crazy couple of weeks

I feel like I am treading water, I am barely able to keep my head above the water. Justin is working out of town for this entire month, I am crazy booked with work and I get to manage the kids, the bills, the house all by myself. I don't know how I am going to last the entire month. I am already over worked, already stressed. yuck I am just not looking forward to it all! I guess the only perk is that I get to sleep without any interruptions. No one elbows me, or "snuggles" up to me with a little surprise in their pants at night. So for that I am totally happyto hold down the fort while he is gone!

5 comments:

slgober said...

At first I thought you were talking about one of the kids with a surprise in their pants, but on second thought were you referring to Justin?? LOL

Tracey Kendall said...

i hear you...october is my busiest month yet. I have 4 weddings and i think last time l counted 20 family and newborn shoots. Plus my babies third birthday that l have to try to fit into that schedule. Why october this year. I guess maybe because people love the fall colours and want their pictures for christmas. I am feeling alittle overwhelmed and know that there will be many late nights. I wish you all the luck in the world right now...especially because you are on your own for the month. I hear alot of take out happening this month....lol

Meegan said...

I hear ya on that! My husband was gone for 90 % of September and is still gone this week. The past few weeks have been my busiest. (nothing compared to your volume though!)

I lucked out on my lightsphere. I got it two days after I ordered it, but my dome was on backorder--just read the e-mail that it's been sent though.
WOOT WOOT!

The6Bros said...

This mth is crazy for you but hang in there! Matt is only gone for 4 days and it sure makes me appreciate him. In one wk i will have my third kid i cant believe it, oct. sure is crazy.

Ren said...

LMAO you crack me up!

Just remember... breathe...