Monday, April 21, 2008

Weight Loss stuff


I kept meaning to email everyone back that has asked me about how I have lost weight, obviously I have never got back to anyone about it so I figured I would just post it here.

I take Vitamin B Shots
There are 3 different types of Vitamin B in the shot
One is an appetite suppression
One is a metabolism booster
and One gives you energy.


There is a reason it is in a shot form verses a pill but I can't rememeber exactly why.


I am also on a eating plan which is by far the easiest one I have been on. I haven't had to change the whole way I eat, I just have had to adjust a couple things. If you live here you can go in and see Amy or give her a call to asks her more about it all.


Amy

Weight No More

435.628.5673

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

K i want more details!!!! Do you get all 3 shots? How often are you getting them and what is your diet plan cuz i live far?? Love you and again you look amazing!