Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tee-Ball According to Macie

Macie insisted that she played this yr, come to find out all she really cares about is her pink bat and pink mitt.
Yes, that was the main requirement to play, she is still a princess after all.First she was in the out field, she got board so she decided to dance with her mitt on her head to pass the time. When the ball came to her, she just danced around it. Finally after all of her "fans" screamed at her to pick it up, she grabbed the ball, stuck it in her mitt and threw the ball with her mitt hand. That is what a pretty pink mitt is for after all.Time to bat....A Princess doesn't throw her pink bat on the ground after she hits, she hands it to the coach to take care of until she gets back.A little smile for mommy as she runs to her base. She is so proud of herself it is cute.
The only girl, the only pink bat.
A princess gets use to her many paparazzi followers, she knows how to ignore their many pleads for eye contact.
(My favorite shot of her. She is such a doll!)



16 comments:

The Robbs said...

Kellie,
She is adorable. I love the T-ball story. I love looking at your blog since have not seen you guys forever!
Tiffiany

Rachel said...

I love the pink bat and glove! Adorable story!

The King Family said...

Oh my heck, Kell, that is so stinkin' cute! I LOVE the last picture - you should totally blow it up. Thanks for calling me, you are the sweetest!

Melissa said...

kell! those are so cute!! what a gorgeous little girl!! and as always AMAZING pics!!

Danielle Christiansen said...

your daughter is darling. And you are a great photographer!

Stephanie said...

I love that girl she is so adorable. I loved all of her pictures too!

Jod Jas Curtis said...

I love that GIRLy GIRL MAcie!! So Freakin' cute :) When do I get my girl? I guess we could just borrow Mace :) Had so much fun today- too short though.
Lvoes
Jodi

JC Photography said...

Okay so I've tried to comment on here three times now, lets hope this one works. I love these pictures, you're totally amazing. Your my idol. Someday....(heavy sigh). Macie is a doll, I'd love to go to one of her games. I can't just imagine it!!!1

Michelle said...

Those KILL me! She handed the bat to the coach, I don't think I can explain how much that makes me laugh. She is so adorable!!

I am SO jealous of your green grass there...we only have ugly dirt.

Steph said...

That is to die for! I wonder if Conner will play her team? Looks like you're in our same league. You can be Conner's paparrazi ANY day!

Tracey Kendall said...

okay...is she not the cutest thing or what...

Summer said...

Dang...you really know how to capture the story in your pictures! I am amazed at your angle on things. She is just the cutest thing ever. Love the pink stuff!

Angee Leishman said...

She is just SO cute! I love your style of picture taking. I wish I could do that!

Mitzi said...

This is so funny! What a diva!

bows and more said...

She is so adorable! I love the pink bat! And the look on her face in the last picture, Priceless what a doll!

Mom of Mix Kids said...

I am absolutely in love with this group of pictures. It doesn't get any better than this when it comes to capturing baseball and Macie.