Friday, April 11, 2008

100 things

1-I am a complete night owl, yep 3:00 am right now.

2-I have to take melatonin at night or I don't sleep at all
3-I hate going to the mail box and getting only bills so I order things once a week just to have a "present" in the mail.


4-I am deathly afraid of aliens, not kidding. Just looking for pictures scared the crap out me!
5-I will not go outside alone, I think the aliens will be watching me
6-I am a little nuts
7-I chew on my fingernails
8-I save my fingernails to chew on later
9-I don't drink anything but water
10-I am a sugar addict
11-i always thought i would be that mom that had fresh back cookies when my kids got home from school
12-I have the messiest house in the world
13-Lately my house only gets picked up when someone comes over
14-I was convinced I would never be that kind of homemaker, but soon realized that it doesn't matter, it dosn't make me a better person
15-I have over 100 blogs I look at everyday
16-yes I have a life, blogs pass the time while photoshop is running
17-I am a complete airhead
18-I forget how old I am, I have to count every time I am asked
19-I am a perfectionist but only in certain areas of my life
20-I have had to learn to let things go (see post 12)
21- I had a 2.1 GPA in High School
22-I somehow made it into college
23-I don't learn like most people
24-I am a very visual person
25-I learned myself photoshop and photography on my own. I read like crazy, ask tonz of questions for over 4 years and I still feel like I have scratched the surface of both,
26- I can not spell, sometimes I think that part of my brain didn't develop
27- It bugs when people point out my mis-spellings...especially on something that can't be changed...I don't want to know about it, it will just bugged me.
28-I am a DO-er, I don't usually talk about something I find away to do it
29- I love to read, I never have time

30- I am obsessed with the Twilight books, I had to listen to them while working on the computer.
31-I love people
32-I love kids I am a total kids person, It seems kids flock to me too...it's weird. We always have neighborhood kids at our house, & my friends kids are all my little buddies! I think I get that from my Daddy
33-I can get a kid to tell me pretty much anything about their parents, it has made for some great stories.
34-I am extremely open about body parts, & sex stuff with my kids.
35-I shower with my kids still...remember Macie's song?
36-I have friends who's kids have never seen them neeecked....i think they are weird :)

37-I didn't know my own parents had sex till I was 12 or 13
38-I am afraid of heights
39-Yet I have bungee jumped and road that freaky coaster on top of the stratosphere in Vegas---thanks heather!
40-I am easily addicted to things
41-We have 4 pets right now...a cat (stray that liked our house), two lizards, a fish.
42-I almost bought a turtle and a lizard this week43-I brought a lizard with me to school when I was younger and it sat in my hair all day long
44-I have huge front teeth and squinty eyes
45-Photographers always seem to notice that my eyes disappear when I smile and they try to suggest I open them more. Not getting any bigger
46-I am 5'9 and I wish I was just a little bit taller
47-I know how to clog, I wore a awaesome petticoat costume and clog at Lagoons' National Competitions. I think I won a couple trophies to show off my awesomeness.
48- I go threw a pack of sticky notes every two weeks, I keep that company in business.
49- I love to rock climb
50- I hate to run
51- I am a procrastinater
52- and a planner...how does that work?
53-I work very well under pressure
54-I have lost almost 20 lbs :)
55-I have a severe body complex
56-I use to be anorexic (in high school)
57-My mom once said that I had the "fat genes"
58-I am by far the largest person in my family and I hate it
59-but I am the only one that has good sized natural boobies
60-My favorite person in the world was my grandma, she died right after Macie was born
61-She was the only adult female in my life who knew me, no judgements, patients, understanding, she was the only one I could talk to
62-I consider her my second mom, she helped raised us when my parents got divorced.
63-She was a talker, you could never leave her house...not kidding she'd follow you down the drive way!
64-I am the same way, I love to talk
65-I am extremely self conscious
66- I don't like complements
67-I am getting better at accepting peoples nice words
68-I love my business
69-I lay up at night dreamin' about things I can do, scrapbook pgs, photos, house decor
70-I have a notebook on my night stand for all of these "project" ideas
71-I am addicted to notebooks it is how I organize my life
72- I have a tattoo
73- I love girlfriends, but it takes a lot for me to actually let people into my life...once I do they are in forever!
74- I wish I was a better friend...luckily I have some great girls that invite me to things over and over even if I say no over and over!
75- When I get offended I have a hard time getting over it
76-I have man hair, seriously...I grow hair where no normal female should be growing hair
78- I have messed up a lot in my life but I would never take anything back
79- I have to learn by experience
80- I have experienced more in my teen years then most people do in their entire lives.
81-I am glad that life has been the way it has, I have a lot of depth in my personality because of it.

82- I still have purple hair...I love it!

83-I have honestly cried at every single Disney movie/cartoon there is
84- I cry over a lot of things
85- I have a really hard time with judgemental people
86- I don't have patience or understanding for people who pretend that life is perfect, we all have issues, struggles, and faults
87-We all have faults, and why not share them it makes you human
89- I throw some seriously rockin birthday parties for my kids, they take months to plan. I am a little weird like that...this years party has been planned since February...(birthdays in June)
90- I have 13 siblings...2 real, 3 half, 8 step

91-My nickname was Kellie Mac in High School
92-It was not from "macking" on boys, although I have no idea how many boy I did mack on:)
93- I love weird music, I totally do not think that a song has to have radio time to be good. I am all about finding different sounds. Oh and I love Rap Music.
94- I am happy with who I am right now in my life, and I am the most confused I've ever been.
95- I am very close to my siblings, talk to them every couple weeks
96-We are getting matching tattoos eventually

97- I totally love Chris Brown, he has some mad talent
98-I am trying to be interesting but seriously 100 things is hard, I have lost creativity
99-I love my family to death---you already know that
100-I have brown eyes
That took me all week to do...

11 comments:

Rachel said...

I LOVED your 100 things! We really do have a ton of things in common...it is nice to know I am not the only one for a lot of things! But I would have never guessed the alien fear! And we get along perfectly...I hate to clean my own house, but love to clean anyone else's..so give me a call!

JC Photography said...

I loved it. Great post Kell! To anyone who doesn't believe she cries at all Disney movies - it's true. She BAWLED three times when we went to Horton Hears A Who. What a softy - and I love ya Kell Bell!

Angee Leishman said...

Kellie,
That was awesome! Thanks for sharing. You are so beautiful....inside & out!

Michelle said...

You make me miss you! I can't believe that you came up with 100! I don't think I could.

bows and more said...

Kellie you are so creative and so real! I love that about you! You make me smile! Call me! Loves, Kelsi

Rachel said...

K- I know I already left you a comment, but I wanted to tell you I think your header is too freaking cute!!

Mom of Mix Kids said...

Wow. That was so fun to read. Thanks for sharing. It shares a lot about you in so many ways. You are awesome. It's funny, after you left from doing the last shoot, Danny said..."You and Kellie really are a lot alike. You really are. It's so weird. I can't believe it." I smiled at the compliment. I bite my nails too, but don't save em for later.:) I have saved gum on my bedpost to chew later, over and over again. AH!

april hickman said...

Kellie, I love the fact that you are so honest. You are an amazing girl. We should talk more. I would love to go to lunch sometime. Also I need to make an appt. for pictures. I'll call you soon!!!
April

Mom of Mix Kids said...

I just sat and looked at all your scrapbook pages. They are so amazing. You really have MAD talent when it comes to that stuff. There's nothing like being able to take sweet pictures and then make them look sweet in the scrapbook. For me it's all about remembering the moments, and you have a way to make those memories priceless. Your kids are lucky to have you as their mama. Oh, do you digital scrap or paper? Me, I do neither. It's albums or nothing for me these days. Jealous!

Stephanie said...

I love your blog and i love you! You didnt need to loose any wieght you always look great but since i just had a baby ( 6mths ago :) ) how did you do it? Miss you tons.

The King Family said...

I love your 100 things. You are simply amazing and so "real". I love that about you! I miss you too - really! I have been sicker than a dog the last week and a half. I think I am going to start on an antibiotic today, I am so sick of it! I still haven't forgot about you or the park. Love you!