Sunday, July 29, 2007

Have you ever....

This is something my younger sister and I find absolutely hilarious...
You go to walmart...you grab a box of condoms and you walk around the store looking for a the sad little victim that has walked away from their cart and you ditch the condoms in their cart. I don't know why it is sooo funny but every time we do it we laugh and laugh and laugh. The funny part is not when you dump off the condom it's how you think they will react to it once they find the condoms! It is one of the funniest little pranks I have done in a long time!

2 comments:

The6Bros said...

Just thinking about that made me laugh. When i worked there i used to ring up the little kids candy they threw on the belt w/o asking for and throw it in the sack so they would get it when they got home and i thought that was funny :) Yours is better!

Tracey Kendall said...

okay i am lol...i wish l was a fly on the wall to watch you guys do this...to funny...