Sunday, July 29, 2007

and some more from my kiddos...

I think what it is so hard, is that I have this expectation of how I want these pictures to turn out, when my kids don't cooperate it makes me irritated. I think that it why taking picture of my own kids is ten times harder then other people. I know that if I just sat them down and watched and waited I would get great shots of them just being them! I tried again after the first little session and these turned out better then I expected...it was still a little irritating but i got the shot I am going to print on canvas!





3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love these!!!! Yah that was the Quadruple explanation point. What I love is that they are not your closeup style. You stepped out of your box and got something great.

Meegan said...

BRILLIANT!!! LOVE THEM!!!! HOLY CRAP I LOVE THEM!!! I vote these for canvases. WOW Kell!
~Meegan

Lisa Marie said...

All of these pics are incredible! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE let me know when you guys end up in Oregon to visit so my fam can do a session with you (if you're up for it while you're on vacation)!! You are truly an amazing photographer!