Friday, July 20, 2007

New Blog...

Woooo! Same look just different address. I just really need some privacy from a couple of enemies I have made...don't ask you don't want to know.

Ok here are the rules of the new blog....I sent out 40 differnt emails that means I have 40 stalkers....yeah so you have to post comments every once in a while...seriously I don't care if I don't know you, just post paaaaalease! Thats it... thank you for the support and kind words lately. It is weird how a random group of srangers can give me more support then I ever expected :) thanks!

5 comments:

Lisa Fielding said...

OK, this is the first time I have left a comment!!! I am proud of you kellie for taking care of your situation. I like the new blog, it looks the same but it FEELS new!!!

Love ya, Lisa

Unknown said...

Wonderful...uhoh blog stalker huh. BTDT

jenny ress said...

I'm posting!
I'm posting!

Thanks for the invite. ;)

The6Bros said...

I love your new individual family pictures you have one hell of a camera :)
I love ya, Stephanie

Meegan said...

I DIDN'T get an e-mail invite, but guess what. . . you get my love and support whether or not you want it!
~Meegan