Thursday, July 26, 2007

Are my kids the only ones that suck at pictures?

I sware it is not this hard when I do regular sessions, I end up livid almost every time I try to take their pictures. I realized that is has been almost a year since I have done a photo sessions with my own little people and I remember why now. I filled up 2...yes 2 of my memory cards...that is over 1000 pictures and yes I think I might have gotten a couple that I can use......grrrrr. Macie is beginning to be very challenging to take pictures...she has invented the little head tilt and no matter how I pose her as soon as I say smile her head tilts. It works in some pictures but not for what I was looking for! I ended up just having them look serious to avoid the tilt all together!
I do really love this one of them...he is such the protector of her.

When I showed Kase this one he said "ohhh Mom DO NOT show any of my friends this picture!"

See the infamous head tilt!


Out of all the pics I took, I might use this one for the canvas shot...up just one!




4 comments:

Melissa said...

your kids are so dang cute~ what awesome pics! i think the head tilt is adorable!

Meegan said...

adorable pictures--I wouldn't expect anything less!
~Meegs

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

they are too cute! Yeah my son, Mark covers his eyes when I try to take pics or sticks his hands out in front of him *eyeroll*