Sunday, August 12, 2007

MIA



I just got back from a much needed girls trip to Washington DC and Maryland to visit my wonderful roomies from college. We started a tradition to go on a girls trip every other year...this year being the first time turned out soo good. I had so much fun and I seriously could have been gone for another week...as long as It was on the beach!

Life is sooo stressfull right now and I am trying hard to get back to the swing of things before school starts and before we head up to Idaho...Hopefull I will have more to post later!

3 comments:

Mitzi said...

The pictures turned out SO cute! What a fun time. It was a great to have you! Can't wait for the next trip :)

JC Photography said...

I loved our trip - can't wait until the next one. Cute pictures Kell!

Lisa Marie said...

I love the b&w. It's beautiful. How awesome that you girls are starting that tradition.