Friday, September 3, 2010

Macie at 7

Woooo Macie is herself, independent, strong willed and stubborn.
She is hard to raise, we fight a lot. But I see so much of myself in her and I just want to give her as much love as I possibly can. Because that is after all what she needs.
She is protective and bossy, girls don't like that at all...so she is friends with boys.
...the girls will not like her when she's older if she is that way. oh well.
girls are mean mostly anyway.

She struggles in school...she is dyslexic and we all struggle to help her learn.

She is a great sister to Mac. Loves to hold him...mauls him sometimes :)


The girl loves to cook.

She used to be my favorite little person to photograph....she hates it now. :( She has the most perfectly shaped eyes. I want them
Shes a little bit girly and a little bit tomboy. Perfect mix.
Loves to dance, but wants to do horseback riding lessons this yr instead.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

She is adorable!

Valerie said...

I agree, you have the most beautiful daughter!

Michelle said...

You are going to be in SO much trouble. She is beautiful!