Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Picture Day

This is how she went to school...all cute and perfect! An outfit she only could wear for pictures, hair all purdy, and cute little missing front teeth. This is what her picture look like. First off I have to say that the school dress code makes me soo soo mad. It is ridiculous. It is over 100 degrees in the fall months, they should be about to wear freaking tank tops. Her boobies were not showing and honestly I think it is much more "immodest" to where skirts on the playground or to gym without anything under them...just saying I think it is so stupid and I was really really pissed about it. After it was all said and done, I think that it is super funny. I mean look at her, she was so embarrassed to have the shirt on. She should be nominated for most school spirit. WE had retakes and those pictures turned out cute too. AND really it doesn't matter when they never get hung up just put in a scrapbook for the memory. This year will definitely be memorable!

7 comments:

Heather said...

OH my goodness! They didn't call you or anything? And they can't wear skirts? I had no idea. But she sure is PRETTY! One of the prettiest little girls I have EVER seen. Seriously Kel...your gonna have to beat the boys off with sticks.

Jami said...

What a gorgeous girl! I'm surprised that you even get school pictures...your photography is so amazing!

KK said...

with your talent she doesn't EVER need to take another school photo again. bottom line - she's so gorgeous it doesn't matter what she's wearing. but yes...she definitely needs an extra scoop of ice cream just for rockin' that shirt!

I've followed you for a while and I think your photography is amazing!

Megan said...

She's gorgeous Kellie! All of your kids are, congratulations on your new baby. I love reading your blog!
/Megan (Savannah's sister)

Stephanie said...

Ok now I see why you were so pissed I totally get it! What a stupid rule! Shes adorable!

Tori said...

Oh My Goodness. They could have atleast called you before adding a black shirt to her. I would be upset too...But no matter the outfit, She is an amazing and smart little lady and she could wear a paper bag and still have so much personality!!!!

bows and more said...

I remember this story! BUG me! Hey at least her Mom took the before picts! Can you imagine if this happend and you were not a photographer!