Monday, September 6, 2010

McKai at 7 Months

Little Toad...he is finally sitting up!
He is a hillarious singer...this is the pose he sings in He sits with his legs stick straight
He's tring to crawl, its so cute.
He misses his Daddy.
He's getting better at pictures and Im loving it.
He eats everything!!
Loves...Loves....Loves the bath.His hair is getting so long....Loving his mohalk! Words can't express how much I love this little boy.

His eyes are ever changing...they are blue, and green and brown. Who knows what they will end up being.

5 comments:

Jami said...

What a beautiful little boy. I love those eyes!

Stephanie said...

Oh he is too cute!

Michelle said...

STUNNING and delicious Baby boy! i LOVE LOVE LOVE the singing post, SO FUNNY!

Megan Andersen said...

I love those pictures with his daddy! He is soooooooooo freakin' cute!!

Jod Jas Curtis said...

I love these posts about your kiddos- I grin from ear to ear when I see them! You are soo real with life, nothing sugar coated & so meaningful :) You are a great mom & this lil baby is going to be one lucky girly
Love your guts ALWaYS
*Mac can be in Creed's band- he's always looking for new talent :) hehe