Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Halloween

yes I'm ridiculous when it comes to dressing up, we wanted to do super Mario bros this yr but I saw these costumes and really want to do something different. Mac will only be little and at this crawling stage once...better go cutsie! Justin is awesome with my ever changing attitude and got me rolling on more ideas....what could we all do as family ? I need some more suggestions!

hopefully the pics upload I'm using my phone to blog. :)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.8

4 comments:

SarahC said...

The lion would be adorable & you could do the Wizard of Oz! Dorothy, tinman, scarecrow, lion & Wicked witch of the west!

Lorie said...

I would stick with Mario and have him be Yoshi. Yoshi is cute! Or a toadstool. They are cute too!

Mitzi said...

I was thinking wizard of Oz would be cute with the lion. The little monster was cute too, you could do Monsters inc.

Stephanie said...

I love your friend Sarahs idea. The lion is too cute you could always do Mario another yr?