Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Kase at 9 yrs





He weighs 93 lbs...yep hes a big kid!

He loves McKai and uses how much he loves him and wants to love on him as an excuse not to go to bed.

The boy loves reading. Read the whole Percy Jackson Olympian seres in a month in a half.

He is WHINNY! Worst then a girl, I swear.
Has a unique eye color...yellowy green

He's a video game addict....maybe because I dont let him play often.

He skipped size 3 shoes and wears size 4.5 now.

Loves football, He is a Lineman this yr and has a heavy weight (X-man) sitcker on his helmet....skinny kids watch out!

He has glasses, I think they are pretty cute on him. He has quite the personality, super funny.
He can have grown up conversations and he will talk your ear off if you let him.
I'm happy he is our first.
He is protective and kind, and hilarious!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh man!! I remember this guy when he was Mac's age!! It's so crazy!!! And he is not fat at ALL!!