Thursday, May 6, 2010

Spring Break Part 4-San Fransico

I love this town, in fact I would live here it and I have a hard time with big cities! There is an eclectic and urban feeling mixed with great people and culture. I wish we would have stayed for weeks and shopped and explored the whole city...we will be back!

It was really hard to walk the streets with the kids, between the whining kids and baby McKai we didn't get much ground covered.  

We had to hit the touristy spots...
Lombard street was hilarious for the kids...that road is so so very tiny!

Lunch at Bubba Gumps in honor of Kases' nickname


The down to pier 49  for some walking. I didn't get a picture of the actually pier 49 , I don't think we got that far.

Watching the seals and looking at Alcatraz from the other side. 

Then to Ghirardelli Square for a Trolly ride

Once the sun went down it was freezing and no one was in the picture mood like I hoped.



Justin surprised me with tickets to Wicked and holy cow what an incredible show. I want to take my kids to it as soon as possible!! Loved it!! What a great man I snagged :)


No comments: