Saturday, May 8, 2010

I hate Durangos

What I wouldn't give for a car that didn't hate me, didn't break down EVERY.SINGLE.TIME I drive it anywhere....Target, Walmart, Photoshoots, Clients Houses, Vegas, California yep spring break in California.


LUCKILY our car felt like being semi-nice by WAITING till we were completely packed up ready to head home to not start! At least we got in all of out site seeing and got to spend 3 extra days in Cali on the beach and least it was only $1000 bucks this time to fix.


On a positive side I don't think there is anything else that COULD go break down...we have fixed EVERYTHING on this stupid car


and we got to spend a few extra days on the beach...pretty cool considering that it rained the whole time almost every town we went to.

look at this stupid car...doesn't he look like he is smiling...like he KNOWS whats going to happen 24 hr later? PUNK!

2 comments:

Jod Jas Curtis said...

Glad your trip was awesome... without me! Sucks a mean one about that dang durango :( Glad you made it home, I bet you almost wish you could've stayed
Loves

Mom of Mix Kids said...

one cool pic though