Monday, May 10, 2010

Spring Break part 7- Pizmo Beach

You'd think Macie won the lottery just because I said we were done w pictures!We got all packed up and in the car and our durango wouldn't start...man I hate that thing!unloading all our crapmacie cring that they were takin it awaythe good news...it gave us 3 more days of vacation and i got my beach picturesthe kids loved the beach....macie played in the sand/mudKase stood out in the water for hrs just letting the waves knock him overshayla watched them
and we walked around with Mack

3 comments:

Foy Family said...

I love those shots! Isn't the beach Heaven?

Rachel said...

I LOVE your shirt! ;) hehe! We really are twins! Too bad for the dumb car breaking down but YAY for more time at the beach. I could really go for a beach right about now! Happy Mom day to you tomorrow! LOvE yA!

Manoj Sharma said...

Small baby and his shirt very beautiful. I love small baby.

Thanks
Spring Break