Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween is like my Christmas

I couldn't sleep last night I have been so excited for today...I love Halloween, it is better then Cmas! This yr luckily everything just seemed to come together, I found Kases suit and pants at DI and paid 15 bucks for them...Macies wig Justin brought back from a Halloween store in Texas, her dress was last yrs Starwars costume all cut up...It worked out pretty great except that our Mad scientist isnt here...he had to go back to Texas again ...boo.
I am getting more pictures with me dressed up too but I wanted to post some for our missing character...love you babe, wish you were here to enjoy this too (and to hang our cool black Chandelier-hehe)

5 comments:

Heather said...

Too cool! they look great!

Jami said...

Can I say Thriller? Your kids look AMAZING! Do you do the makeup yourself? I'm way impressed!

cherisse said...

love it! You did a fab. job.

Mom of Mix Kids said...

Spooktackular!!!!!!!!!!

The King Family said...

Just getting caught up on your blog. These halloween pictures are amazing! Wow, you always go way over, don't you? I love that, you guys looked so good! Let me know if you need anything. I am just sitting over here getting fat and can't breath. :) Ha!