Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The day I had a meltdown....

WHY?? Why are pictures so hard? Why can't everyone cooperate for just one...ok a couple...ok some decent pictures? and why am I the only one that has the motivation to capture fleeting moments like my pregnancy? I'm not going to be preggo again, I am not going to have this chance again and THIS is the one thing that is soo sooo sooo important to me. I dint have 3 hrs to get everyone ready, I am tired of wearing make up, I'm sick of everyone fighting and complaining. I just want to go to my room and cry myself to sleep. WHY cant anyone see that and WHY cant everyone just do what they are asked, be helpful and get pictures done.


This was what I was saying bawling my eyes out after the 3rd attempt for belly pictures ended in one or two OK shots. I cried straight for an hour and I think everyone finally understood, especially Justin.


Then when we were all on the same page, Justin captured this...

10 comments:

Jen (Maddie Lou Beanies) said...

Wow! That picture is amazing! You are so beautiful!

Heather said...

oh kel...this is SO gorgeous and fleeting and frankly amazing...You look stunning.

Meegan said...

and worth the tears obviously.
sometimes a tantrum is necessary.

The McMullin Family said...

Kellie that picture is beautiful! You look so good prego, me on the hand, not so much! Good luck in the upcoming months!

Rachel said...

Holy. Crap. Freaking AWESOME! You are gorgeous my dear! I love that picture SOO much! It makes me want to get preggo so you can do pics!

erika said...

G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S!!

Unknown said...

wow.

april hickman said...

This photo is breathtaking. You look so beautiful.
Can you make my family pics look THIS good?
Thanks for everything today.
April

Unknown said...

SHUT UP! Knock out AMAZING! I have goosebumps.

The Jensen's said...

Wow~ that is just breath taking! I know how you feel taking pics with my family ticks me off so bad! my boys never just do what they should! thanks for the sweet comments on our blog and we love the new baby Name it fits well :)