Monday, October 19, 2009

Do we look like Texans??


I think we will fit in alright...that is if our "Utah Hoe Hair" doesnt look too weird among the crowds :)

So the deal with Texas...we are moving. It will not be till February, after I have Mckai, teach my photography class, sell half of my house, and pack...uggg packing not fun. We are not sure exactly where we will be possibly in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.

Justin has been working in Houston and Dallas since May (yep he knocked me up just before he left), the distance has been good for the money situation but very stressfull on us. Single Mommy life isn't what I signed up for especially being preggo.

I also closed the studio in prep for the move, too much to focus on when we will not be here in a couple months. it was sad but time.

I think I finally am feeling more motherly and preparing our lives to have a baby after almost 7 yrs. It is a huge adjustment and I am really happy I had the last couple yrs to be a mom to the kids without the stress of popping out more kiddos right after each other. Now we have time to just love on McKai like he was our first...this little guy is going to be spoiled!!!!

6 comments:

Meegan said...

TEXAS... HOlY COW! Exciting! Shocking! I'm sure the change will be welcome. You'll thrive no matter where you go. You're just a likeable person.
Congrats!

Rachel said...

K...I will buy that half of your house!:) You are going to be missed. I agree with Meegan, you are going to do great! I am happy that everything has worked out for you, just wish it wasn't so darn far away! Talk to you soon! Love ya!!

Summer said...

I am SOOOO excited your moving by me!!! As for the Utah hoe hair...us Texans can forgive you of that, but I think your gonna be ok! If you need help on places to live here in DFW, let me know! I can show you the "good" places to live!! Can't wait! I hope you will be excited about the move and have a good experience here!

Stephanie said...

well what an exciting new adventure!

Mom of Mix Kids said...

We're gonna miss you, BUT I'm happy for you and your family. :)

JC Photography said...

I for one think it's a silly idea. You should be moving somewhere fun like Taber!!! ;-)
Okay seriously I'm glad things are working out for you and your family. I'll miss you just as much in Texas as I do in Utah. It's only a plane ride away! Love your guts girl! Let me know if I can help.