Friday, October 2, 2009

Genetics...


I think you always wish your kids will inherent all your awesome traits and pray that none of your bad ones are passed down. Well apparently that is not how things work :) From the time my kids were young they have been very curious about body parts and sex.

I refused to be a Mom that doesn't talk about it with her kids and if they are asking then I am telling. Kase knew at two how Macie was born. They both knew at 6 and 4 what sex was (age appropriate verbage of course)

Unfortunately not everyone is as verbal about certain things and my kids choose to say things without even understanding how politically in correct they are. And of course it always seems to be at someone else's house, someone that hasn't gotten use to our "openness" or whatever you call it. Kase said something and I feel so bad because some of the neighborhood kids found out and are calling him a sicko. sad :(


Apparently they have inherited the "freaky" gene :) Oops! Kinda a weird thing to have to claim responsibility for.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I am with you 100% on the truth thing. Better us with the truth then a buddy who is a real "sicko" right? Poor Case, think it will blow over?

Rachel said...

Poor Kase. I am sorry that kids are not nice. I think it is better they know things from us and not from other kids. Hang in there!