Wednesday, November 19, 2008

10 reasons I love Jdawg

This was suppose to be for his birthday...2 months late but I wanted to post it anyways!
He borrowed a huge jacked up truck for our anniversary cause I don't like sports cars.

He is a horrible dancer, but he dances around the house to make Macie laugh.


I'm his sugar mama and he is my crafty bitch. bawhahahah! Don't worry he thinks it is funny.

He's stay through all the crap


He lets me listen to whatever music I like in the car and he thinks I am a good singer...boy is he deaf!


He is tall...I can wear heals and I still feel little around him.



He does let things bug him.... he forgives easily, lets things go. I wish I could be more like him.

He thinks he is funny. He's kinda like the old guy that tells jokes and laughs at himself. Now listening to him laugh ...that is funny.


He helps a ton with the kids, picks up, comes home whatever we need. I am sooo glad to have a husband that helps out.

Together we are far from perfect. We yell, ok really we scream AND we laugh & love each other.



He records and watches Desperate Housewives...for himself not me.

He makes anything...he is working on a desk for me right now. All I have to do is say I like this thing in this store or this catalog and he does it for me. LOVE it!


He has the most beautiful crystal blue eyes...Macie luckily got those eyes too
He is the best location scout, he finds the best spots for photoshoots.

He loves us...seems obvious but there have been times I have seriously doubted.

14 comments:

Meegan said...

OH MY GOOD GRIEF!!! I LOVED all those photos Kellie! That was a tender post. Especially the one with you two sitting and the last one. I WANT NEW PICTURES! NOBODY HERE CAN TAKE OUR PICTURES LIKE YOU DO!!! :( yeah that's right, I'm pouting.

Stephanie said...

Lovvvve the pictures!!

Just one of the Boyz said...

YOU TWO ARE SOOO CUTE TOGETHER. I NEED TO GET PICTURES LIKE YOURS OF ME AND JASON PLAYING AROUND...THAT'S WHAT LIFE IS ALL ABOUT!!!

Unknown said...

Made me cry. I'm so glad life is good with you two.

Unknown said...

I love your post. Thanks for sharing your talent and personality with those around you. I love those pictures. Did you do it with a timer? It helps that you guys are gorgeous though, huh?

Jod Jas Curtis said...

LOOOVE these pics- you guys are soo freakin' photogenic & REAL!!! Love you guys

Mom of Mix Kids said...

Lovin the last two posts. You are a very sweet wife. I LOVE the last pic on this post. Well, I love them all, but that one, dang girl...another masterpiece.

Mitzi said...

These are so great!

Michelle said...

TO DIE FOR! I won't even yell at you for stealing my line.....
I am so happy to hear things like that, you give me hope and inspiration! Congrats you guys!

The King Family said...

Kell, that was so, so sweet....I loved all the picts. You 2 look good together and belong together. You are both good for each other, I just know it. You are such a talented girl, you! AND, your frames looked amazing at Dickens. Your are so creative! Luvs...

austin and cherisse said...

Damn you are hot and skinny I hate you! : )

bows and more said...

Kellie, I am so glad to see you both smiling and loving each other! You are so beautiful and so talented! I love your creativity! I have your flowers done! I need to know exactly what you want with the head band stuff! Call me!

Stephanie said...

I am having withdrawals from my kellbell!!!!!!

austin and cherisse said...

um I had to go to oregon all by myself for christmas without you, you jerk!