Thursday, January 22, 2009

Finally back!

Weeeeew! I feel like I am finally able to breath. We had a crazy holiday season, busy as usual! I will be back to posting now! Sorry for the lack of posting :) We had a great Cmas. My sister and her friend came down to spend it with us which was really cool since my family has only come to see us 2 times in 7 yrs!! We made dinner and just hung out and laughed a ton. It make me really miss being close to her.
I love aprons, one of my many obsessions i guess. But seriously how can I pass up matching ones for me and Macie ??
It is kinda sad that I have enough aprons in the house that we all can wear one!

Setting out cookies. We even made them from scratch. Santa ate almost all of them that night....yum!
Matching Cmas Jammies



The whole gang cmas morning...Gotta love the self timer/flash pics

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

I am so glad you updated. Ive been missing you. I love matching p.j's they are the best!

Rachel said...

Holy crap...I LOVE LOVE LOVE your aprons! SO darn cute! It makes me want to get one even more! And even your timer picture with the flash turned out cute ;) You are awesome! See you tonight...I can hardly wait! :)

Megan Andersen said...

I love the new look of your blog! Seriously everything you do is perfection!! Glad you had a good holiday--you deserved it!!!

Mom of Mix Kids said...

Thanks for sharing your Christmas with us. The picture of the kids looking at the tree is a treasure.

Michelle said...

I am so happy to see you back. We REALLY need to catch up. Cute aprons, I LOVE THEM!!!!!! I need to get one for me during nursery.

When you get a second, you need to go on my smugmug site and look up the Brimhall wedding and see if you recognize anyone.....