Tuesday, January 27, 2009

We live in a ZOO!

I am the worst sucker for animals. I cant help it if a cat comes around, I want to feed it, if something gets run over I will stop and help it, if we find a hurt bird in our yard I will bring it in our house to help it get better. BUT I need to stop because lately I feel like we live in a zoo.
It all started with Chip. She started coming around at night, wouldn't come in just wanted food. So I feed her, then one day she came in and hid underneath Kases' bed and hasn't left. She is mellow, doesn't need much so I didn't mind.
Then Justin's brother moved to Texas and just left a cat at his house. crap. I cant let the cat stay there and starve so we brought her home too. Her name is Noodles. She doesn't get along with Chip and we hear them fighting all over the house. and she attacked Justin for making fun of her meow noises. I am not kidding she flew threw the air and scratched up him arm.
Then while up north for Christmas my Mom, knowing my weakness asks if I will take her dog for a while. Oh and she also asked this IN front of my kids who beg and beg....I give in. This is Lexi. Both cats don't like her, that is fun. AND to top it all off Noddles got knocked up and we are suppose to get Lexi preggers. AND we still have our two lizards. It's a zoo I tell ya.

9 comments:

Rachel said...

Holy crap! Noodles is preggers?! HAHA! You know what that means...kitties that will need a home. You won't be able to stay no!:)

Steph said...

did chip knock up noodles?

JC Photography said...

If your cat's have kittens we'll take them all. I really like cats, plus living on a farm there are LOTS of mice - our cats are all fat & happy. Seriously!
You do have a zoo - but atleast it's a good lookin' zoo!

Stephanie said...

Thats funny!

Michelle said...

Oh dear. I wish I could get a cat but Spencer is allergic. Whatever. This March I am getting 30 something bunnies for pics and told Carson about it. I told him that we were going to get rid of them before Easter and he had a melt down. So, sucker, you want some bunnies?

Jod Jas Curtis said...

I Love your ZOO - I too am a sucker for animals, you know that! Heck, next time I need to get rid of one, I will drop by your house. hahaha
Your pics are adorable of these lil' creatures.
Loves

Lisa Fielding said...

OH!! I like Lexi the best! So fun! I feel the same, remember all the Easter parties complete with real spring babies!!! I don't know where to find baby chicks around here. there has to be some....

Mom of Mix Kids said...

I want one of Noodles kitties. Seriusly. When do you think they will be born? Maybe for Kamz bday...whoa, I'd be busted, but she's been wanting one since her birthday last year. Plus I used to have a cat that looked like Noodles, and well, of course, she has my name...so it's meant to be. :)

I can hardly sleep at night thinking about the pics...I'm so nuts. I can't wait to see them.

Mom of Mix Kids said...

BTW...the animal pictures are beautiful.