Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Taking a chance.

We signed a lease on a new studio/store front space this week. I have to say I am sooo excited about it and also a little, ok A LOT freaked out. I really want this to work! I have been sketching out window displays and floor plans for weeks now. I am excited to get going on it!
I don't have the exact address but it is downtown, by the electric theater.
We will be spending the whole month getting ready for the grand opening so I am sure we will be posting more pics about it!!


It's 1500 SF, I have no idea what I am going to do with it all :)
Store front windows
These will have wood slabs that will look like barn wood. This will be our frame wall

Macie saying hi

Ahhhh! It feels more official to post it and talk about it. I didn't want to curse it, so I haven't really said much about it! I have butterflies! :)

12 comments:

austin and cherisse said...

36 EAST TABERNACLE
ST GEORGE UT 84770

JC Photography said...

AWESOME!!! WAY TO GO GIRL!!!

Summer said...

That is so EXCITING! Wow! You totally deserve this, and I'm sure you really need it! You have so many clients...you probably need the room! I can't wait to hear all you do to the place! It looks great! YEAH Kel!

Jami said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting. You will have to post the "after" pictures when it is all finished.
BTW, thought of you the other day. I went to the state drill team competition and felt very OLD!!

Meegan said...

If anyone can take this and make it happen, it's you. I know it will be amazing. I can't wait for updates.
Miss you.

Rachel said...

AHHH!!! Look what happens when I am away! Congrats on signing the deal...I had a feeling you would have to have it done this week. We will have to celebrate...and plan! :) Congratulations...and yes, it will be AMAZING!!! No pressure, right?!

Demarcus Family said...

It is going to be amazing!
Can't wait to get my pics taken there :)

Jen (Maddie Lou Beanies) said...

Wow! How exciting! I can't wait to see it finished!

Stephanie said...

Kell you should be so proud of yourself. I am very impressed!

The King Family said...

Kell, I am so happy for you. I know that you have been wanting this for a long time. AND, yes, if anyone can make it happen, you certainly can. So, let it happen! Keep us updated!

Mitzi said...

THAT IS SO EXCITING! CONGRATS AND GOOD LUCK1

Jod Jas Curtis said...

Yay-- you posted it - it is official!! Woohoo, you will tear it up on the photog world--GO KEL!
loves