Thursday, November 13, 2008

Birthday Fun

One of my favorite things about the fall is that Justin and I have birthdays 6 days apart. We try to do something special together ever year. So this yr we went to SLC and stayed in the Perry Hotel. What an amazing hotel, when you walk in it feel like you walk into another era ....like the 1920's.


They have kept the hotel in great shape...it was right downtown and just fun to feel like we were livin the "city" life for a couple days!!
We went to dinner at Babara ...I love fancy restaurants, love going and getting dressed up eating fancy rich people food. Plus they knew it was my birthday so they had a menu especially printed for me :)



Then Justin got tickets to So You Think You Can Dance.....unfort they wouldn't let me take my camera in. I would have gotten some kick a** shots we were on the 6th row dead center! It was soooooo good, the dances were better live. We had a great time together!

We had to do a fo' real shot...that is all we walked around doing when the show was on!

11 comments:

Rachel said...

I am so glad you guys got to get away...and a hotel and SYTYCD too?! Does life get any better? I think not! I love those pictures. And you look gorgeous my dear! I love ya to pieces!!!

Jami said...

What a little hottie you are!! I'm jealous that you got to go to SYTYCD...looks like you had a great time!

Steph said...

wow sounds like tons of fun. You deserve it too. You work so hard all the time! You look awesome in the pics....man how I wish I could look like that.

Megan Andersen said...

Girl...your legs look KILLER in that LBD!!! Happy Birthday to both you & your hubby!! Glad you had a good one!

Anonymous said...

Check you out! You guys look so cute and happy together! My hubby and I need to learn to "get away" much more often, it's hard when he works in SLC all week. :{ Happy B*DAYS to both of you! Oh yeah I love the coffee cups, that's pretty much how our house was this year until the end!!! :)

Stephanie said...

Looks like a ton of fun!

Jod Jas Curtis said...

You are absolutely Gorgeous :) Love the fancy pics- I'm glad you guys had a kick a** time! I LOOOOOVE my sneak peaks-btw :) & you too...we still need to go out for b-days :)
luvs

Schneidy said...

I love the Perry Hotel. Tom and I stayed there once too - so fun! You guys look so cute! Especially those legs - woo woo!

Just one of the Boyz said...

DAMN GIRL, YOU LOOK HOT!!!!! I SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAD A GREAT TIME TOGETHER. DON'T YOU LOVE VACATIONS. THEY ALWAYS MAKE YOU FALL IN LOVE ALL OVER AGAIN.

austin and cherisse said...

Sexy skinny hot babe!! Kellie that is!

austin and cherisse said...

by the way your skinny ass needs to come down and decorate my house!