Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I {heart} Halloween!

I guess I am weird but this is my absolute favorite holiday! I hate taking decorations down when it is over more then Cmas. Weird I know, there is just something fun about dressing up and pretending to be someone else. I am kinda obsessive about the our costumes each year...Kase says it is not fair that I pick them so I let him choose the theme...surprise, surprise he picked Star Wars and we went with it.
Oh course nothing goes as smoothly as I'd like it to ....Justin wasn't suppose to be around for so I canceled his Darth Vader costume, so I had to do a little last min shopping to find something for him. People drive me nuts that shop the day before. I don't know why...I fell like saying be prepare people :) Then on Halloween I nearly had a mental brake down, My camera died on me as I was taking pics of Macie. I cried and cried and cried, Justin thought I was going to loose it but I pulled it together! :) So after all the drama and a getting a new camera, we finally got some pics...I dyed her hair drk so that she looked more like Princess Leah and Justins Mom sewed her costume...it turned out perfect!Leah bunsHaving a gun is so cool!
All of us starwars peps
Macies tuff face LOL!
J dawg and I, Justins make-up was kick butt, he did himself I was sooo impressed. He sooo looked scary and kinda sexy. I told him that we could have hot Star Wars sex later but he thought that was dumb :(
Kase and his Luke poses
His teacher said that he was the hottest Luke she's ever seen, he's such a stud!

I am sooo sad it is over! I cant wait for next year we already have a plan!

14 comments:

Steph said...

You guys look Freakin AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

Jami said...

You guys look great! I love Halloween too. I didn't get into it much this year because of Anna, but I still love it! Fantastic makeup!

Just one of the Boyz said...

WOW, you sure do put a lot of work into Halloween. Your costumes were awesome.

Stephanie said...

Those pictures are freakin amazing I love you and how creative you are! Love it!

Summer said...

WOW!! you guys look AMAZING! You are so stinking creative! Your make-up totally makes the costume!

Meegan said...

Ugh! I wish I had even a FRACTION of the enthusiasm for halloween that you do. My poor child is deprived!
YOU GOT A NEW CAMERA! WHAT!!!
~M

Rachel said...

What awesome costumes...and even cooler looking in person! Thanks again for stopping by so I could see them! Justin scarred the crap out of me! I love how serious Kase is about being Luke and I LOVE Macie's hair! And of course you have an idea for next year...I would expect nothing less from you! :)

The King Family said...

Your costumes are awesome! Man, you guys look all professional and stuff. :)

Katie said...

You guys really were awesome! I still can't believe Iuri thought it was Teen Wolf amongst the Star Wars crew. We are still laughing about it!

Sweet Tweets Boutique said...

What a great idea! You guys look soooo good! P.S. none of your frames sold...

Melanie and Curtis said...

Amazing costumes! I saw your kids at the school and they looked great. Macie was so dang cute!

Jod Jas Curtis said...

I am soooo sad we missed you guys that night- you guys look AWESOME! Kase is a stud & I love MAcie's lil Lea' get up :) Next year we will hook up for sure!
luvs

Just one of the Boyz said...

I just wanteed to say Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.. He loved it. Your the BEST!!

Mom of Mix Kids said...

Hmmm, it's not like you to go so all out on something Kell...LOL!!!! Amazing costumes! I can't believe your camera died. I bet you were devastated. Yeah, we had a robbery at our house over the weekend and I thought I left my camera in the car and that it was gone...my heart stopped beating. All the pics from my bros wedding, gone, not to mention the camera and lens etc. Well, luckily Ky fell asleep on the couch with his wedding attire on and I brought it in to take a picture of him (I'd forgotten cause I was so tired). Long story short...I thought my camera was stolen, but it wasn't. :) Anyway, I feel for ya on the camera mishap.