Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Random Thoughts from the Week

Why does my 2nd wind pick up at 2am?

Angelia and Brad Pitts girl is adorable, they should have me take pictures

I want to go to the New Kids on the Block reunion tour...don't judge me

I can't find a finger nail to chew on

I think I have long nose hairs

Why are people calling me to schedule sessions in September?

I want a tummy tuck

I think I need new boobs

What would life be with out work?

I want to have babies with Chris Brown and Usher

I need to finish Jodies Canvases

Why do I have to sign my check "elements photography" at the bluff street bank but not at the other ones?

I miss my blond hair but I like me with brown hair

The email Shelly sent me was horrible...no more forwards please :)

I feel bad for Britney Spears

I wish my twin lady would have her babies

Why do I speak my mind sometimes?

9 comments:

JC Photography said...

You pose some very interesting questions. FYI- if you go to a concert I'm in.

Rachel said...

And that is why I love you Kel!! I love your post! And why is it that the best ideas come late late at night?!!! Hope you get a great fingernail soon... :)

Tracey Kendall said...

love your thoughts...i would have to say that l think of them to ...lol...yes to tummy tuck, yes to boob job, yes i want to go and see NKOTB...lol....the way our minds think

The King Family said...

Sorry about the email - it was gross, I know. BUT, a good thing to think about. I love your random thoughts, you are definately a unique person. AND, you are beautiful the way you are! I love you the way you are!

Stephanie said...

I love you girl! You r probably missing your blonde hair cuz its almost summer. My sister and i went to new kids i think i was in 5th or 6th grade i would totally go again i think it would be fun and funny! Have a great day, and trust me you dont need a tummy tuck you took freaken hot, im the one who needs to get working out!

april hickman said...

I love these thoughts. Please, always speak you mind! Thats why I love you! I chew my nails too, even if they're fake. I could use a new set of boobs, and I totally feel bad for Brittney!!!
Don't worry you're not alone.
April

Jod Jas Curtis said...

Love the random thoughts- those are the best kind! Lately my only wind comes at 2 am - come hang out :) I too, feel bad for Britney...
I know you'll get to my canvases- don't stress it!
Loves
Jodi

Demarcus Family said...

Hello!
I don't know how I found your blog but I had to come out of stalking to tell you I love it. I love your posts, they make me laugh so hard and remind me of myself.
Trish Demarcus( you took pics of my family last year, that I LOVE)

Brandi said...

KEL!!! I want to go to NKOTB too! Let's do it! I love joey!