Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Guess What!


After tonz and tonz of emails and calls I am finally putting together a photography class! I am teaming up with another amazing local photographer to offer in site into how we take pictures. Get ready for a complete day of information that will help you capture the pictures you always wanted to take.

Class info...
Dates
June 12th 6:30 pm
Getting to know your camera

Turning it off AutoUsing your meter

What do all these buttons mean??

Changing your settings


and June 14th 9:00am-8:00pm
in depth explanation of what each setting does

shooting in aperture & shutter priority

learning how to properly expose images

catered lunch

recognizing good composition

changing your ISO

watch the professionals at work

see examples of professional’s images

catered dinnerpersonal shooting time with real models
AND
question and answer

one on one consultation

gift packet with info on vendors we use

Here is the actual blog

...email me if you have any questions!

4 comments:

Sweet Tweets Boutique said...

Kelly!!! That is great news....I'm going to see if we can come down and make it a small vacation. Do you have any openings that week/weekend to take Whitneys photos? Please email me!!! andrastoker(at)yahoo(dot)com
*steph's older sister*

DANIELLE HENDERSON said...

HEY KELLIE!!
I JUST WANTED TO SAY THANKS SO MUCH FOR TAKING RYANNS PICTURES ON MONDAY.. I HAD A BLAST.. STD CHAIR LOL....

JC Photography said...

Hey that's so exciting. I soooo want to come down! UGH, why do we have to live so far apart? You still need to send me a paypal, I owe you some money chicka!

emily said...

I love your blog. I wish so bad I lived close by to go to your class. I live here in Boise. Do you know anyone up here? If you do you should come up here and teach a class!!