Friday, May 23, 2008

Back from Vegas...

Ok this was from forever ago but I just got edit the pics and I wanted to post it anyway!


I just got back from an amazing photographers convention in Las Vegas. I am so glad I went, every single class we went to was excellent, the trade show was nuts...tons of vendors, tons of free stuff and I bought me some cool things! It was just what I needed to recharge mt brain, I feel inspired! I had a really great time!

The last night Jenny and I went down to the old part of Vegas, I had never been there so it was so cool!



Jenny is the best travel buddy, I could go anywhere with her and never get annoyed. I clung to her on our trip before this Vegas one. We decided that from now on we have to do Kell and Jen trips

Plus Heather & I rode on the costers on top of the stratospere. Yep, hate height and I rode a thingy that dangeled us off the edge. I peed my pants a little and I think Heather heard me drop the F-bomb :) Thanks for convincing me to go Heath...it was cool!

I have no idea how did not get any pics of all of us together...4 photographers and no photos!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I was SO sad to miss that trip. Hawaii was just too much fun though. I hope to make the next one. Maybe by then I will look as sexy as you do.

amandamatou said...

Looks like a great time...and is that the "peckawood" gesture?

JC Photography said...

Kell you ARE the best travel buddy ever. That was the funnest trip ever, and I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Love your guts girlie!

The King Family said...

It looks like you had a blast and always good to get a little break from everything. You crazy girl!

Mom of Mix Kids said...

Great picture of the strat. That was a good convention to go to. Thanks for telling me about it.