Sunday, May 25, 2008

Fourwheeling with G&G Mac

My Dad and Step Mom came down over mothers day and went four wheeling. We had a lot of fun with them, it made me want four wheelers!


First we had to get unstuck

All saftey-ed up


Kaser and his helmet

Macie and GpaRock on The Desert was so pretty! It was all blooming!
and I found a catapiler!

Us looking at the dino tracks


Me and Macie
There is always a little drama with Macie around! She is pouting. We found a horney toad
Of course Kase wanted nothing to do with the lizard but Macie was loving it!
Sooo dirty

Helmet heads

4 comments:

Summer said...

That looks like fun! I can't believe you were holding the horney toad! You totally gave me the heeby-jeebys. I think that is why I have 2 boys...to teach me to like "critters". Doubt I ever will!!! It looks beautiful there!

Michelle said...

What a blast. It looks hot! My favorite pic is the helmet heads, so funny!

Jod Jas Curtis said...

4-wheelin' dudes Rock!!! We love it, we'll have to go sometime :) Love the helmet heads. Glad you had a great weekend with fam!
Luvs
Jodi

The King Family said...

That looks so fun! And, yes, we know the drama over here too. It never ends. Okay, you guys are going to take us hiking in Zion.....plan a time.