Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Macies 7th Bday-Retro Dance Party

This was Macie's idea and it turned out so cute. We all had so much fun! We got a strobe light and tons of old records and the party was complete! This took alot less planning which was nice after Kases Party !
The birthday girl The cupcakes....she requested a cake but 25 main cupcakes are so much better! All I had to do was get fondant for the toppers...simple enough for the domestically challenged me ;)
Table DecorThe Dance floor There was dancing....
Including the robot from KaseSome falls...
Lots of leaps

and twirling
and the occasional karaoke

Thanks to everyone that came! She had a blast!

6 comments:

justin case said...

:( looking at the pictures she looks so much older. my baby girl is growing up. you did a good job on this party babe!!!!1

Unknown said...

Oh how fun!!! Amara was so sad to miss it! I was at a photoshoot and daddy was out of town and I didn't get home on time to get her ready :( You are awesome, much more effort than I have ever made at our b-day parties!

Stephanie said...

She looks so cute! Happy Birthday. Cute party!

JC Photography said...

I wish you were my mom - your parties rock kell!

cherisse said...

kel I need some cute little sun dress type flower girl dresses for a wedding and since you come up with the cutest stuff I figured you would know just the place! Let me know
thanks a bunch!!

Jod Jas Curtis said...

Your parties are the BEST- you ROCK Kel!! They look like they had a blast, love the skirts :) Happy Bday Macie girl!
Loves