Friday, July 30, 2010

Baby #4

Well OK after 14 weeks I think that I am finally ready to admit to this pregnancy! I have been really shocked by this one but honestly they ALL have come when they want.
I had felt so happy and content with Kase and Macie. Blessed to have one of each so when we tried for a 3rd I wasnt too heart broken about not getting preggo...don't get me wrong I was sad. I cried a lot but I was also happy I at least had two. Then out of the blue 6 yrs later McKai came to our lives. We knew it was him from the very beginning, knew his name 8 yrs ago when Kase started talking about his McKai brother.
We have felt more complete and blessed then ever before in our lives. Justin and I had healed tremendously over that last yr and McKai seemed to bring us even more closer. I think I even said that if Justin was like this with the other two kids I would have wanted MORE and MORE babies. He honestly is a new man and I have loved falling in love with him all over again.
I didn't think we needed anymore happiness...and turns out nursing and that fact that I could not get preggo before IS NOT the best birth control!!! GO FIGURE! So 1 oops turned into this...
Alien Baby...This is the leg shot...as of now nothing is there. I guess something can grow? appear? I dont know how it works but it MIGHT be a girl. I pray for Macies sake it is. She'll be heart broken if not.Belly and arms

7 comments:

Jen (Maddie Lou Beanies) said...

I'm so excited for you! Also glad theres only one in there hehe :) Can't wait to meet the little squirt!

Valerie said...

How exciting! I am sure you were so surprised! (that is probably an understatement), but this baby must needed to be in your awesome family! Congrats again. And if you are feeling way sick let me know, I would be happy to bring you dinner(I know, such a relief society thing to say, but I am being honest, let me know if you need anything :)

Jill said...

congratulations on your sweet little surprise kel!

Lorin and Angie said...

you are a great mom... im so excited for you. love.love.love

Stephanie said...

I know you are nervous but it will be so great! I am so excited for you!

The Jensen's said...

Nick and I are very excited for you! I hope its a girl for your sake. trust me 3 boys are fun but they get so wild :) but thats why we love them. Wish you the best of luck!

Mom of Mix Kids said...

K, so I am trying to figure out the leg shot...if they would have just moved the arrow I could see much better! Anyway, congratulations! I'm glad we're having babies close together :)