Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Boarding School


If this is how Macie acts in ten yrs....I am sooo sending her to boarding school!!!

I am driving in the car, heading to get Ice Cream....I am on the phone, we have phone etiquette at our house, when someone is talking you wait.




Well that was not OK with Miss Priss today!! She yelled, cried, barked ...did anything she could think to get my attention and I ignored her. She threatened to take her seat belt off...me ignore. Then she said..."fine then I am just going to open the door and get out!" Reached for the handle. I put the phone down and sternly told her I didn't want to scrap her body off the road when the car behind up hit her and then I got off the phone! She sat back down and buckled up.




Her stubbornness is really pissing me off lately.She is such a lil shit sometimes! I need an instruction manual for just her!

8 comments:

Meegan said...

oh! That's classic! Who do our kids get the attitudes from? I'm beginning to think Keaton has GOT to get it from me! shameful I know!
lol
Meegan

Jod Jas Curtis said...

I loved hearing this the other night :) Ohhhh, what I have to look forward to with my girl huh?! It's a good thing she's so darn cute :) Can't wait to play tonight.
luvs
jodi

Mitzi said...

I know how you feel! Classic! Kids come with their own attitudes and stubborn minds! It sure makes parenting extra challenging.

Rachel said...

And why is it that they are worse when we are on the phone!?! Don't they know we are multi-taskers and can see and hear what they are doing when we are talking even? It was funny because when you told me to hang on, I had to go get Hayden out of trouble too! It is all you can do somedays to make it through still sane...or am I?! :)

Tori said...

Next time, carry Duck Tape :D...

Enjoy the 'tude before you know it, she will be 18 and gone..

I do have a 4 year old boy that could give her a run for her money...wanna trade??

Just one of the Boyz said...

Doesn't it seem like they get louder when your on the phone.. Kids!!!

bows and more said...

She is so beautiful! I guess God made the stubborn and strong ones so cute so they would not be killed by their parents! Looove the skirt!

JC Photography said...

She is such a funny kid. I love the picture of her.