Thursday, August 28, 2008

Back to school....

Kase has been wanting sooo badly to go back to school, he loves it there! Here are the funny things he said about it.
I hope my teacher doesn't speak Spanish, I don't understand Spanish.
When I asked him how his teach was, He said

My teacher is from the place you speak french...
you mean France?
yeah France.
when did she come to the states?
yesterday
(she isn't even from France)

First Day Pics

He was sooo tired, we had gone swimming for our last day of summer and got home later then we should have....

Poor kid and his huge teeth, he will grow into them right?

New Shoes
His class room...yep in the trailer (the school is only 2 yrs old...weird!)

Look at how tired he looks....crap I feel bad!

KINDERGARTEN
I thought I would have the hardest time with her going but, it was a fight all morning to get anything done that by the time we got to school I was soo relieved. I feel bad about that but she is being especially hard lately and we butt heads all day long!!! School will be good for her!
Here's the funny things she said about school...
My teacher says I have to practice exercising, so i ran around the house.
You have to buy me exercising shoes, so i can practice exercising, so i can get good.

Mom when you get home you have to put Bailey (baby) in my bed, she needs to sleep. don't forget her blanket. I love you Mom have a greeeeeeeat day!

Yes we are still in the Paris Hilton Posing stage...love and hate it all in one!

The "midgy" toilet, we had to take a pic on it!

Her name tag...dont wanna lose her

5 comments:

Meegan said...

I really want to steal your daughter. Yep. It's one of those things that I just want a girl, but I want a cute girl. So Macie will be perfect. . .
~M

austin and cherisse said...

O she looks like a little model!

Rachel said...

How cute!! I love the teacher being from "France" but not really! And I am so glad that Macie is loving kindergarten! I love the back to school pics!

Jod Jas Curtis said...

Love the midgie toilet- My GIRL!! They are looking so grown up- tell MAce I still need to see her cute "Princess Porcupine" :)
luvs
jodi

Mitzi said...

How fun! Time to yourself! Lexi doesn't start until next year! Cute pix!