Saturday, September 27, 2008

Life crazies

I am always annoyed with those kind of people who have drama surrounding their lives....turns out I am one of those people! Crap ! Does that mean I'm annoyed with myself?
The story....
I had a session on Friday with on old family friend, Travis...WE dated very very briefly in HS, nice guy...beautiful wife...not an awkward situation at all :) Well Justin...or the "manny" as we like to call him was running 30 mins late and his phone was mysteriously not working (or turned off you be the judge) I finally loaded the kids in the car and headed out to my session, i figured the kids could play in the grass and not bug to much. So my lovely son decides to hike up to BFE while I am preoccupied with their session....then he realized that he has to poop. There is no holding the poopies and he squats down
goes poop
BUT the poopie is dangler
and it dangles and dangles
finally slides down his leg and back in his undies.
AWESOME.
We had to spend 30 mins cleaning him up and he sat in the car BUTT neeecked for the rest of the time!
I am sure Travis had a "I'm sure glad I didn't marry her" moment!!!
Welcome to my crazy life

9 comments:

stace said...

can't stop laughing.

JC Photography said...

I always love when you post something new...it's a guaranteed laugh until my sides hurt!

Rachel said...

Oh my heck...I am laughing so hard! And I am sure you didn't one bit while it was happening. But thanks for sharing so I could have a good laugh! Poor Kase!!! :)

Angee Leishman said...

Hillarious!

Stephanie said...

that sucks i am sorry.

Unknown said...

I love your header on your blog!!!!! You are so talented and amazing, I hope you know that. I need a good picture of my hubby and me. Do you just use your timer? I am sorry you were sick, and I love the story of you poopies! We have all had things like that happen to us, just probably not at work!

The Jensen's said...

Still laughing sorry, I know its not funny Oh but it is... That is so somthing that Brandun or Tristin would do to me. Drama happens to everyone. And there is nothing we can do about it. Thanks for the comment that header took me forever. :)

Jod Jas Curtis said...

Always HILARIOUS when it is someone else's kid :) Sorry Kase- especially for your mom telling us!

Mom of Mix Kids said...

Ohhhh, dang it...poor Kase, poor you. I can only imagine. BTW...I dated a Travis in high school too. hmmmmmmm