Wednesday, July 9, 2008

My friend Rach's hubby "de-whored" my computer...(it is running soo much better tell Josh thank you rach!!) In the process I lost a bunch of my blog addresses....I need all of my lil blog stalkers to either link me your addy or email it to me so I find you all again...
Oh and if you just peek but don't comment, link me to your blog I'd love to stalk ya!
OH! and thanks for all the comments on the airplane pic...I will show which one I ordered when it gets here :) luv ya guys
mmmmmmuah!

7 comments:

Bailey said...

I admit I am a blog stalker. I am Meegans friend Bailey we just moved to Cedar City and I am dying to know where that boutique is located that you bought all that cute clothes?

stace said...

hey, hard to get a hold of. call me some time.

Sweet Tweets Boutique said...

Hey,

I don't know if you check ours but its thecrazystokers.blogspot.com.....
Are the pictures done yet?

Mom of Mix Kids said...

Sorry, you can't get away from me that easily. ;) nevastuartmix@blogspot.com
beautifullyordinarymother@blogspot.com

Mom of Mix Kids said...

Oops. Forget the @. You know it's just .blogspot.com

Rachel said...

I am glad your computer is running again! YAY!! I got your message...I'll give you a call! You have my blog right? You are the best!

JC Photography said...

Love your guts Kell!