Friday, July 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Bubba!

So I am a month late on posting this...their party did me over. (yeah yeah I do it to myself I know...still)

I have seven yr old. It is amazing to me how mature Kase is, I can have grown up conversations with him and not only does he remember what we talk about he will tell other kids. He is kind, tender and sooo boyish all in one little boy. He is the number one Star Wars fan, 4th of July was "the best day of his life" and he is asking that anyone who wants to donate money to his four wheeler fund. ( he is saving money...it's going take a couple yrs!) I love the lil man to pieces. I am so sad he keeps getting bigger but I love the amazing person he grows into every day.





5 comments:

Mitzi said...

SO cute and so grown up! It is funny the adult conversation you can have at this age!

Rachel said...

Your pictures are so darn cute! I can't wait til September for ours...oh wait, still have to schedule a day during the week for that! I am so on top of it! Your birthday party for your kids was amazing, but it wouldn't have been anything but!

Jod Jas Curtis said...

Boys are so fun & CRAzy!!! We love that Kase dude :) You guys are so great- we love ya
jodi

Meegan said...

those are precious pictures Kell!
I miss you. we need a little girl time.
I know I think I say that everytime we talk. . .
but it's true.

Mom of Mix Kids said...

I am in LOVE with the last picture of this post (well, and all your pictures, but really, this one is so awesome of you and your little guy.)