Saturday, July 12, 2008

Happy B-Day lil Miss Moo

My baby is five. I still can't grasp it. Part of me is so excited for her to grow up, and the other part of me wants so badly to breath in every moment of her now. I want to remember her 'tude, her laugh her finger points, her expressions. I hate how quickly those sweet memories fade. I wanna keep her forever like this, but I can't wait for her to grow up more...I can't wait for the lil lady she will one day become!


We love you lil Princess!I had to add this...seriously All I wanted is one good picture for the b-day party...just one!




Me and my girl





I love her to pieces but I had to post some of real life. This child can throw fits like the best of them!



4 comments:

Mitzi said...

Very cute! I can't believe she is 5! I love the pix of the fit! They sure can throw some good ones!

bows and more said...

Too cute!THey grow fast!She ia such a cutie pie and you are so beautiful! Love the pictures of you and Kase too! What a hot momma!P.S. I will get with you to get Ava's pic. as soon as I can! Sorry!

Rachel said...

So cute! And you are so talented...that picture looked perfect! You are both gorgeous! I have missed you! We will see you soon!!

Jod Jas Curtis said...

She is too freakin' cute- I love her too! I love the picture of the 2 of you smilin' at each other. What fun times- see you when you are home from Texas :)
luvs
jodi