Thursday, January 24, 2008

WPPI in Vegas

Ok here are the details about the conf in Vegas...

Dates:March 16th-19th (I might not be staying till the 19th, I might go home on the 18th if no one else stays)

Fee: $150 per person Includes all Platform classes, 2 receptions, 3 evening events (champane shootout, ladies of photography), 1 morning event (free breakfast) & tickets to the trade show.

Room Fee: $75 per night, the more we get to go the cheaper this is...but seriously $75 a night in vegas is a great deal...plus we will have a kitchen and up to 3 bedrooms/bathrooms.

Flights...Southwest is having their $49-99 special again most of you can fly for cheap

Classes start the night of the 16th, here is a link to the classes.
http://www.wppionline.com/tradeshow/show2008/speakers.taf?pgm=platform
We all can go to whatever classes we want, the one I want to go to the most is JESH DE ROX totally amazing photographer.

This is one of those conventions that will totally help your career/hobby. There are amazing speakers, and the trade show is sooo informative!

I would love to have a big group come so seriously anyone is invited...as long as they are not bitchy :)

5 comments:

Meegan said...

I want to go. I am begging my husband. WHY DOES HE HAVE TO BE GONE FOR TWO WEEKS OF TRAINING THE ONLY TIME I WANT TO DO SOMETHING!!!
~m

stace said...

Where did you get the $150?? I thought it was around $300. Am I looking at the wrong thing?

Tracey Kendall said...

i want to go to....i need to go and beg my husband as well :)
hmmmm....
want can l do ????

Miranda Renner Photography said...

I want to go every year but they always have it on Colson's birthday!! I need to figure out a way to make Colson think his birthday is on a different day!

Tracey Kendall said...

hey there...did you get my message about Vegas...i think i sent it to your photography website e-mail :)