Saturday, January 26, 2008

Slackin!

Sorry I am not as good about updates lately! I thought for sure that January would be an off month for my but wow it has been crazy! I finally finished my weddings, I have re-designed my brochures and stuff, almost done updating my website and I took my Christmas tree down! :)
I need you guys to do me a favor....will you go over to my business blog and vote in my contest? I would really really appreciate it!
I will post more this week I have tonz of things to share and I got this shot of Macie that I am dying to show!

1 comment:

Steph said...

Kellie!
So glad to hear you finally took that tree down (jk)! Hey, I know you are CRAZY busy, but I need to stop by and get a new image CD. Mine is blank. I have tried it on two different computers. Please let me know when I can stop by or if you're ever out and about and can bring a replacement over!Thanks. Oh, and P.S. I have looked at your 2007 image contest (but I forgot to vote before I logged off-duh), so count me in for number 13. I can't beleive that baby is just laying there on those rocks! It is such an interesting and unique shot! I also like the black and white shot of the husband and wife belly to belly (I can't remember which number it is, but sooooo hilarious)!