Thursday, May 31, 2012

I Lost Mac Today

 it was the worst feeling I have ever experienced. I had let the babies outside with the puppy to play and ran into the office to submit an order that I was trying to get in all morning. It took longer then it should and I realized I hadn't heard Macs voice for a while. I yelled for Mac and Timmy and heard nothing , I walked around the house and saw the gate was down. I ran out to the street called and heard nothing. I panicked, check the pool and grab kambrie. I frantically drove around looking for him, it took 20 mins before a neighbor pointed him out in the yard...sitting by Timmy looking at another dog.

During all of this I couldn't help but think something was wrong, and plead for more time with him.
 
Good reminder to slow down, maybe I needed the wake up call.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I cant even begin to imagine how scared you were. So glad he was safe!

crobl005 said...

According to Newsweek, Alexander’s experience proves that consciousness is independent of the brain.


www.spiritlessons.com