Friday, May 25, 2012

Little Monsters

The weather has been so so great I wanted to let the kids play outside today. I don't trust leaving them out there alone, esp with the pool in backyard so I sat on the porch to edit while they played. They headed over to the basketball court and was (suspicious) silence. I stupidly thought how great they were playing to together, I could only see the top of their heads, they were laughing, and giggling....then Kambs turned around and I saw it. her face totally black . After a couple of sware words, I ran in the house and grabbed my camera, the damage was already done, I had to get pictures.
Look at this little stinker proud as punch , covered in paint




After I tried EVERYTHING, it took two bottles of baby oil and over a week to get the paint off their face and two weeks out of their hair!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I think these pictures are priceless. hahaha