Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Happy Birthday little Mac!



at one McKai

has 8 teeth

says eyes, hey, Macie, Kase, whats that (sounds like oh shit) he repeats a lot of what we say but it is mostly gibberish sounding. You can tell he wants to talk so bad.

plays peek a boo

waves bye

he's obsessed with our glasses

does play with his toys instead wants to sit next to us on the couch.

doesn't like sippy cups if they don't have a straw

hates his carseat in my car, likes the one in dads car...or maybe it is just cause hes with his daddy

he got his first haircut

only kisses us if we ask for peaches

Of course this year has gone by so fast. It is hard to believe that my little teeny tiny baby is one. I love this little man to pieces. Love his spirit, love what he's done to re-connect our family. I love everything about him and feel so blessed to be his mama. There is definitely something special and different about him and I have loved watching him become him. I cant wait for what is to come.

4 comments:

Valerie said...

Kell that cake rocks! It is so adorable. I love the pictures, and I can't believe he is already one! I am so glad he is such a special little guy in your home, he seems like such a happy content little boy.

Tori said...

He is precious...I still cant get over how much he looks like Macie!!
Congrats to Mack and to you/Justin for making it thru his first year !!

Rachel said...

I love that kid! He is such a cutie! I still cannot believe he is one at all. Happy birthday sweet McKai!

Mom of Mix Kids said...

Cutest cake ever!!