Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Dear Mac


In a few short days you will no longer be the baby in our family. You have no idea what changes are in store , even though it is something that weighs heavy on my heart. I feel sad for you, I feel you, us, we all got gypt with alone time with you. But that is OK, because this new baby will bring even more joy and happiness to our home and you will be so close with her. I want to you to know that right now you are my life, I love everything about you and I cant express the positive changes you have brought to our family. I just want you to know that I love you, that we love you and we cant imagine life without you. Thank you for being apart of our lives.

5 comments:

Shannon Kaeding Photography said...

OMG! I cried reading this post. That is exactly how I felt when I went into Labor with Merik. Good luck friend. I can't wait to meet her:)

Mom of Mix Kids said...

What a sweet letter to your baby. I'm glad you wrote that so you can remember these emotions forever.

Jod Jas Curtis said...

sooo swweeet :) you have a way with words Kel... & you guys have an awesome lil dude! Fun things are ahead for your cute family
love your guts

Stephanie said...

He is going to be a wonderful big brother!

Foy Family said...

Soo sweet and tender